Dumaguete Info Search

Trades & Labor Aluminium window frames

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by Samis, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Samis

Samis DI New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    We are renovating our family home outside Tanjay. Trying to find any glass/aluminium suppliers who can supply in black aluminium instead of analaok brown. I have one price from Reman Glass but need at least one other to check we are getting a fair price. Yes, I know black powder coated is more expensive than analok. We need about 40 windows, mostly sliding.

2. Ozzyguy

Ozzyguy DI Forum Adept

Retired
    Ratings:
    +364 / 182
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    Dont know if it helps but I have brought windows from China and sent to Aust a few times.

2mm alli double glazed tinted glass, was better quality than the ones we have in Aust and a 1/4 the price.

3. Always a Poppy

Always a Poppy DI Senior Member Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +828 / 142
    We used a local company Megson Glass Installer. If you have Facebook search that name. They are reliable. Not sure if value or not as was sourced through our engineer working on the house, but work is of a good standard, so maybe worth a try. If you don't have fb could put you in touch.

4. OP
    OP
    Samis

Samis DI New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Than you for your suggestions. Too hard with the pandemic to import from China into Dumaguete. Megson is checking his supplier for availability. I had wondered about sourcing from Cebu and freighting over.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1