Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: American Not Guilty

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    This thread is just going to devolve into insults and further bickering. OP has shown a court document acquitting him of the charges. I will lock this thread and any related topics.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  2. andiflip

andiflip DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +491 / 173
    Sir a bit of advice. You have made the Police and the PDEA lose face twice and also the City Prosecutor, these facts alone do not lead to a long life here, never mind my opinion..

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. motormouth

motormouth DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 1
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Well I thought I would take a moment to let some of you know I was found not guilty once again. And i wanted to set a few things straight.
    On my first case I won by a Demurur of Evidence, which means there was not enough evidence to convict. This was filed after the prosection rest. I was never out on bail like a few of you suggested, with one member saying he had inside knowledge. Let me make this clear, if you don't know if it's factual don't post it as such.
    And I posted the release order below. I am not out on bail. I won

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
  4. motormouth

Ratings:
    +14 / 1
    Blood Type:
    A-
    No paper posted that the prosecutor or judge took a bribe. It was a the opinion of a member her on this forum. And yes the police did push forward, I was found not guilty. I went all the way to a verdict, a verdict which if I was guilty meant two life sentences. That is why I submitted my verdict, so there would be no questions on how far the police pushed this issue. They tried as hard as they could to send me all the way to hell.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I admit I didn't put nearly enough thought in to my previous post and made it without knowing the basic facts of the case and without bothering to re-read the old news articles, which lead me to completely contradicted my earlier posts and stance on the topic. My apologies to motormouth for my previous comment.

• Like Like x 3
  6. ShawnM

ShawnM Living the dream, Plan B ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Senior Construction Manager
    Ratings:
    +1,774 / 219
    Blood Type:
    A-
    I'm 50/50 on your posts, but this truly makes no sense. No clue if the guy is guilty or not, apparently the police did not push forward. So for someone to make comments based off of speculation is just wrong.

But what do I know...I just post about construction, gardening and soon to figure out how to upgrade the speakers in a new Kona we bought (actually I have a ton of experience in car audio systems).

Shawn

• Like Like x 3
  7. motormouth

Ratings:
    +14 / 1
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Well I had a total of 3 private attorneys, 2 in my first case and 1 in my second. I had zero confidence in my first 2, and did alot of my own legal work. My last attorney, Rommel Erames, is as good as they come. The guy is very good and I owe him my life. If anyone has any problems, that is the attorney I would get.
    Just know if your arrested, your release likely won't be soon and your confinement won't be comfortable. If you want to know what hell is like, just go-to jail here. Almost know one wins the cases, especially drugs cases. So while your hot, tired, and living in extreme over crowding, you know in your mind it will likely be forever. Be prepared to go just a little nuts, if not totally nuts. You will sleep poorly, as you literally have about 30x72 inches for your sleeping area. Then when you get a chance to read about your case in the media, everyone will criticide you for selling drugs. Even though they know nothing about your case you will get to see how they have inside info. And post about it. This only makes you more guilty in others minds. You can't have any visitors unless it's your family, wife, or GF of 5 years. Then you need a Barangy clearance. Yep so no visitors. Get used to feeling like sh*t, cause you got thrashed in the media. And God help if I come across the turd that posted info about me saying he had insider info. I will drag you by ear to the police station and file slander charges against you and keep your @ss locked up. And according to the law here,I certainly would be with my rights. You posted my name on the internet, and slandered me with untrue information. Yeah I am.bitter and pissed, I think I deserve the right to be just a little mad

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. danbandanna

danbandanna DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +1,483 / 300
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Good luck and Godspeed ....

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. reich31e

reich31e DI Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 12
    and your accusation that the judge and prosecutor took a bribe do not lead to a long life here as well....so, if I were you, better be quiet....just my 2 cents

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Looked like an opinion to me. The "facts" were presented by the media and reposted here. If you have a problem with what the media is presenting you should take it up with them or with the police that gave them the information, not on people forming an opinion based on the facts presented to them.

• Agree Agree x 2