Dumaguete Info Search

American Not Guilty

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by motormouth, Jun 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I admit I didn't put nearly enough thought in to my previous post and made it without knowing the basic facts of the case and without bothering to re-read the old news articles, which lead me to completely contradicted my earlier posts and stance on the topic. My apologies to motormouth for my previous comment.

• Like Like x 3
  2. OP
    OP
    motormouth

motormouth DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 1
    Blood Type:
    A-
    No paper posted that the prosecutor or judge took a bribe. It was a the opinion of a member her on this forum. And yes the police did push forward, I was found not guilty. I went all the way to a verdict, a verdict which if I was guilty meant two life sentences. That is why I submitted my verdict, so there would be no questions on how far the police pushed this issue. They tried as hard as they could to send me all the way to hell.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. andiflip

andiflip DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +491 / 173
    Sir a bit of advice. You have made the Police and the PDEA lose face twice and also the City Prosecutor, these facts alone do not lead to a long life here, never mind my opinion..

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. reich31e

reich31e DI Member

Ratings:
    +106 / 12
    and your accusation that the judge and prosecutor took a bribe do not lead to a long life here as well....so, if I were you, better be quiet....just my 2 cents

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    This thread is just going to devolve into insults and further bickering. OP has shown a court document acquitting him of the charges. I will lock this thread and any related topics.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.