Dumaguete Info Search


BoI Info Annual report { Again !}

Discussie in 'Passports and Visas' gestart door roadking, 2 feb 2014.

  1. redneck

    redneck DI Forum Adept

    It is my understanding we need to take our Official Receipt from Cebu and our passport to the BOI here? I wonder why....aren't we updated in the system already? Anyhoo....I will do it.....
     
  2. denpet

    denpet DI Senior Member Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

    As it seems the systems are not connected to each other. When I do my annual reporting in Cebu, I don't need to show receipts (as I've always done it there). If someone from Dumaguete does it, they need to bring the last 5 years receipts as Cebu has no record of payments done in Dumaguete. I guess the opposite is true as well, so if you made your reporting in Cebu and want to do it in Dumaguete, you need to bring receipts.
    This, I guess, is especially important this year as all reporting is done in Cebu, to keep receipt for next years report in Dumaguete.
     
  3. redneck

    redneck DI Forum Adept

    Went to our BOI this morning. Just take a photocopy of your reciept to give them. Didn't even look at my passport. Tossed my receipt on a stack of papers. Good thing I have my original!!
     
  4. brian ausie

    brian ausie DI Forum Patron

    hello guys a friend needs the address of BOI in Cebu, is that the one near University of Visayas????
     
  5. Charlie

    Charlie DI Senior Member Restricted Account Veteran Coast Guard

    Central Visayas

    [TABLE="width: 1027"]
    [TR]
    [TD]Cebu District Office
    P. Burgos St., Tribunal,
    Mandaue City, Cebu
    Tel. # (032) 345-6442 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting [​IMG](032) 345-6442 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting to 4
    Fax: 345-6441
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
     
  6. Charlie

    Charlie DI Senior Member Restricted Account Veteran Coast Guard

    Contacts

    I got that address from this web site. That's all I know. Hope it helps.
     
  7. PatO

    PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

    My wife and Charlie’s wife took our papers to Cebu BI this morning without us and were successful and it only took 25 min there.
     
Laden...