Dumaguete Info Search

ACR iCard Annual Report in

Discussion in 'Passports and Visas' started by horizon155, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Justice911

Justice911 DI Member Restricted Account Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +72 / 9
    It should be paid within the first two months of the year.

2. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,540 / 1,016
    Just a reminder, make a copy of last year’s receipt, along with copies of both sides of your iCard, passport main page and last entry date stamp. You can save time by printing out and filling out the online renewal form.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    So if you merely photocopy your receipt from last year, photocopy both sides of your i-Card and Passport you do NOT need to go through the process of filling in and printing out the forms again? :wideyed:

4. Yellowbelly

Yellowbelly DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 15
    No, I went in the morning with the docs/copies as PatO described and picked up this years reciept in the afternoon (something about someone not being in the office at the time)

• Like Like x 1
  5. kelpguy

kelpguy DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +673 / 92
    i filled out the form to get the confirmation number and clicked on submit and the next page up was the same form i just filled out; it shows a confirmation number in green but... all the fields in the form are now blank.
    did i miss something or do i need to print out the page with the confirmation number and blank fields?
    and or, maybe fill in the blank fields with a black pen?

online renewal form.???
    is that the form that has the confirmation member and blank fields or is that another form?

simply mind boggling, eh!

thanks guys...

6. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    That's it that's all you get the Number, when the BI punch in that number your information will be there for them. It is a one off thing so keep that paper with the number on Just in case, I give them that page with last years OR and all is well

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Still waiting for my I card from last year, went to Cebu for the i card and they said not here still in Manila come back in 3 months:banghead: Now I have to report. WTF.

8. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I went through the same thing when I was approved for my 13a. I paid the fee to speed things up, and was told I could pick my card up in 3 months. When it arrived there was a problem so Cebu sent it back to Manila. Thankfully I did it through the Agent next door to the BOI in Dumaguete and the Lady there kept pushing Manila until they resent it to Cebu where their guy picked it up and forwarded it to their (Travel Agency) Office here. I was approved last January and only picked my card up from my Agent a few months ago. I still think it is a big advantage to use an Agent to do all the running around on your behalf. Did you do yours yourself or use an Agent Jim? If you used an Agent get them onto it for you and start pushing...

• Like Like x 3
  9. Justice911

Justice911 DI Member Restricted Account Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +72 / 9
    Concerning Annual report payment (ARP) the BOI-Cebu gives the following information: ARPandACR I-Card.jpg

10. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I did mine myself. did everything by the book. Got my passport stamped 13a October 5th last year. I went to Dumaguete for the annual report to be told it's not in their system, I need to go back to Cebu to see if the I card is there and do my annual report before 1st March.

• Informative Informative x 3