Dumaguete Info Search

BoI Info Annual reporting time again

Discussion in 'Passports and Visas' started by DavyL200, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Cheers! but I can't find out where to get this Form From. Do you have a Link? I don't see anything on the BI Website, maybe it is just me

2. rbrown

rbrown DI Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 8

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. sntmig

sntmig DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +121 / 17
    Went in yesterday..handed in necessary papers ,,out in 10 min,back today to pick-up passport and change..easy.!!

4. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
  5. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,532 / 1,016
    I was also in and out in 10 minutes submitting the paperwork and passport. Funny part was when I went back the next day to pick up the receipt and passport, they gave me the receipt and told me I had to go and make them a copy of my receipt. I don't recall having to do that last year. Just another small pain in the butt and example of a poor system.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. kelpguy

kelpguy DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +673 / 92
    hey stevehigg...
    how long did you have to wait for your NEW ACR card after you turned in your 13A application?

thanks...

7. kelpguy

kelpguy DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +673 / 92
    Jack Peterson said: ↑
    So Amid all this can I ask, has anyone here done their First Reporting on a Probationary 13a with their ACR card to hand? If so what was required.:thumbsup:

rbrown...
    thanks for your informative post but i'm still in the dust and have a question for JP.

jack...
    BOI Manila just posted a new agenda folder (19 january 2016) and i'm on it so my 13A application has been approved!!!

now... since it looks like i'm following in your footsteps, here's a couple of questions:
    do you have your NEW ACR card, the one you applied for when you turned in your 13A application form? how long did you have to wait for your NEW ACR card after you turned in your 13A applcation?

how long did it take to get the online confirmation number that rbrown referred you to?

thanks in advance fellas...

8. Gabrielle_K

Gabrielle_K DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +198 / 39
    I did mine while in Cebu over at J Square mall first weekend of 2016. Took about 15 min to do it all once it was my turn. Didn't need any photo copies of anything and didn't have to come back to get passport etc. Just paid the 310 after starting on one side-going over to the other side, then back to the first side to pay. (They have two offices there that are across the aisle from each other)

The mall itself doesn't open as early as the BI so you'll have to walk around the right side and go back a ways to enter via the side door.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1