Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: Another Foreigner Death

1. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,991 / 1,090
    Thirties and forties seem to fly by in the blink of an eye. I try to live each day at it's fullest. Condolences out to these Gents and their families. I am great friends with a half dozen or so expats, but growing old we all agree ....is more fun here! Hope they enjoyed each moment of it./Sincerely.

• Like Like x 5
  2. mokum

mokum DI Senior Member

retired
    Ratings:
    +574 / 136
    DSCN1864.JPG [​IMG] Norman is the one on the left.. I know Norman a long time as you see on the foto date. Nice guy and still not so old. Did not see him and his lovely wife ( next to him) for awhile but heard he was suffering from prostate cancer. May he rest in peace.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    While having a coffee at Sans Rival - mall today, Tim came by and told me Norm passed away. I did not know Norm, Tim said he was an African American here and a good guy. May he rest in peace.

• Like Like x 3