Dumaguete Info Search

Another Foreigner Hit in Head with Bottle at Prime

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by Rye83, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Gabrielle_K

Gabrielle_K DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +198 / 39
    - Still possibly better odds than the old fashioned ice pick in the back though

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. culumbinus

culumbinus DI Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 20
    Beer should be in tetrapacks .. or served in sachets... :pompus:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. filmguy

filmguy DI Member

Ratings:
    +100 / 7
    Blood Type:
    A+
    there are some people that deserve to be hit in the head with a bottle. I just left a bar where I play poker and there were 2 guys that changed the music to some scottish accordian crap. that was fine except they turned it up so loud nobody could hear the dealers. then when I told them there were 18 people who hated it they started in. they were very drunk and obnoxious.finally after I got them to turn it down we ignored them. maybe its just me but I hate drunks and I don't care what country they are from. Those people deserve to get hit maybe it will knock some sense into them.

4. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Then bars probably aren't the place to be hanging out at. :wink:

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Then again, these drug abusers and addicts (we just happen to call that drug alcohol and those addicts "alcoholics" to make it sound like it's not as bad) are a menace to society. Maybe we should outlaw their drug of choice and then have the police hunt down and kill the users are suppliers. What's that? They tried that with alcohol before and it lead to more crime, gangs and death.....and didn't actually stop anyone from finding and drinking alcohol? Hmm.......:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous DI Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 12
    • The Anonymous posting feature is not here to allow members to anonymously make personal attacks. The image has been removed.
    Photo and quote removed.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2016