Dumaguete Info Search

Any business success stories in negros

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by oztony, Jul 12, 2014.

1. tomtorific

tomtorific DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 30
    Me I'd rather drink a beer or 12 and laugh with the good folks here. I am a Lover.....aking Asawa is the fighter....hehehhe

2. Jessica

Jessica DI Member

Graphic Design/Photographer/Social Media Marketing
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0

In my humble opinion, the local population probably wouldn't be too keen on someone buying farmland....they had, and still have, huge issues with the sugar plantations and the owners of haciendas and all that basically murdering folks and scooping up their farmland......it's a pipe dream of mine to someday buy up hacienda land and just give it back to the farmers, but I'd probably get assassinated lol O--O

3. horizon155

horizon155 DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor

Information Tech
    Ratings:
    +121 / 44
    Blood Type:
    A+
    yes, probably

4. OP
    OP
    oztony

oztony DI Senior Member Blood Donor

Ratings:
    +211 / 39
    When ever a land purchase is done , or transacted , only a Philippine citizen can own the land , so I don't see a danger there , a foreigner can only acquire land through inheritance , and even then it has some issues in regards to the original owners family laying claim to a share of it . To create employment on a decent parcel of land with a decent farming project would be a benefit to the local people .

5. tomtorific

tomtorific DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 30
    Watching The Colbert Report today made me wonder. Hmmmm a Grande bottle of Redhorse and this device, you could set up on any corner and make a fortune.

Vapshot mini

Joke lang syempre