Dumaguete Info Search

Any house for sale

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by TTBIKE, Jul 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TTBIKE

TTBIKE DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everybody are there any 2 to 3 bedroom houses for sale ? Clean title 2 to 3 bedrooms. With a little outside space , budget up to 4million peso in good condition. bacong, or near the beach and not to far from the town..

2. Best Answer:
    Post #29 by DAVE1952, Jul 6, 2020 (4 points)
  3. ThatNewGuy

ThatNewGuy DI Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 11
    Build your own

4. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,530 / 1,016
    Lots in Bacong near the town are expensive now. Plus building materials are also expensive.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Dutchie

Dutchie DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,740 / 123
    Blood Type:
    A+
    In current market conditions (with fewer buyers, and more sellers because of the Covid thing) it should not be too hard to find something. As always though, finding a house that has good access, a nice layout and build quality in a good location will still prove difficult.

6. you_have_been_removed

you_have_been_removed DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +261 / 52
    Hold tough man, give it 6 months and you can have your pick of gaffs for your budget (dont even think of purchasing in a sub-division even if getting 2 for 1

• Like Like x 1
  7. shakey

shakey DI Member Veteran Navy

economic refugee
    Ratings:
    +295 / 8
    Blood Type:
    O-
    With your budget of P4M, you can use it for down payment of a clean titled furnished, in very good condition house and lot built by an expat at Infante Subdivision, Bagacay across Hypermart, behind Mandaue Foam. It has 4 bedrooms and 3 toilet-and-baths. Total selling price is P6.5M. The balance is payable monthly for 5 to 7 years thru bank loan. Send me a private message if interested to inspect the property and negotiate.

shakey aka John

8. Dutchie

Dutchie DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,740 / 123
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Out of curiosity, what's your beef with houses in subdivisions?

9. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,530 / 1,016
    I have a second lot/house in a subdivision that is the title from hell. Original title in Spanish, no sub-division map, family owners scattered about Visayas. Built for in-laws but living in while new house construction.

10. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,581 / 2,886
    Maybe you are correct - or maybe not.

If I were thinking of buying a house now I would examine these factors:

1. Am I abroad and thinking of relocating to a 'safer' country (having been p*ssed off my my own government's incompetence)? If 'yes' then would I think about the Philippines as an alternative?
    2. Have I discovered I can work 'from home' and that home can be anywhere in the world? Perhaps the Phils falls down a bit due to internet speeds, but some here do just this.
    3. Am I in Manila or Cebu City and have experienced the relatively high viral case rates? Am I thinking I would like to stay in the Phils but wish to relocate? Would I look at various locations and decide that Duma did not come out that badly (to date)?
    4. Am I in the Phils and am unhappy with lockdown - now looking for a country with low viral rates and more freedom?

So whether or not the number of expats coming to the Phils decreases or increases in the mid-term and the number of relocations within the country (Filipino and expat) does the same - and where they all end up, become major factors that none of us can predict with any certainty. That will impact house prices.

I see Duma as a growth area but it seems to me that land is very expensive there already, so I am not sure of huge leaps in prices for some time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. you_have_been_removed

you_have_been_removed DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +261 / 52
    Wooooo was having some work done on the house recently, so took the family to Aldea close to sibulan for a week , longest month of my life ...........CONCRETE JUNGLE, CONCRETE SHXXHOLE, better conditions if living in the wet market in the city......IMHO, they buy a house then think they can extend up or down, open a store, park 5 cars outside the house, clothes lines everywhere, then some houses boarded up, dogs a wild..........rant over

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.