Dumaguete Info Search

Tourist Visa Best Posts in Thread: Any idea about the NEW PHILIPPINES IMMIGRATION LAW!?

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Just FYI, I believe that icard is supposed to expire when you leave the Philippines. Don't tell them that.

Attached are the fees (for countries that aren't restricted) for anyone that is curious.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Sounds like they are going to leave extension rules up to immigration...which is pretty much how it currently works. It doesn't seem like much is being changed, just a rewording and renaming of the current visas. I didn't see any rules in there that aren't already in place.

Also note: this is a Senate bill, not current legislation/law. If the Senate decides they would like to edit any of this bill it will need to be sent back down to the house for review and voting on, then sent back to the Senate. (If their legislative process works like the US.)

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. DAVE1952

DAVE1952 DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,092 / 219
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    I extended for two months just last week and had 3 months arrears to pay on top of that plus they insisted I use express lane, the Total was P7440. so that is a full 5 months I paid for. twice in recent times I have seen overpayments handed back from BI to the passport holder and this happened to me once in the past when I have gone back for my passport.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1