Dumaguete Info Search

Argentina?

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by Notmyrealname, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Brian_Goddard

Brian_Goddard DI Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 6
    One Place i am looking at is Bali though you need a few more Dollars than the Aussie O A P plus heath insurance *** that might be an issue for me

2. OP
    OP
    Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,600 / 2,889
    You thought about Cambodia? You probably already know this, but: "
    ER visa. The new retirement visa extension is meant for those of retirement age who can show documentation of retirement in their home country (such as a pension or Social Security) and prove that they have the funds to support themselves. Often, proof of savings is enough. ER visa extensions are usually only granted to those who are 55 and up, but some have reported being able to get one at a younger age. The ER visa extension cannot be used if the visa holder is employed, but holders of this visa extension do not need to get a work permit. The ER retirement visa extension can be issued for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months.

Once you have your first 30-day E-class visa for Cambodia, you can apply for one of the extension of stay visas listed above from inside the country for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months. It’s advisable to extend it for 6 or 12 months, as these visa types are multiple-entry. The 1- and 3-month visas are single-entry only, meaning that if you leave for a weekend trip to Vietnam, you’ll need to get a new Cambodian visa when you return."

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. anti_crazy

anti_crazy DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +262 / 48
    Yes. I can read it fine, speak enough to get by as a tourist. But, jumping into fast conversation within a group - I have some trouble with that at times.

4. danbandanna

danbandanna DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +1,482 / 300
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Then you should like SA, spent a year and half in Central and South America and would have liked it more but No Habla ... Panama was also nice and about the same cost as here and they use US Currency and US time zones so that was also nice...