Dumaguete Info Search

Asian Dating Websites and Image Filters

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by Rye83, Jun 2, 2018.

1. ChMacQueen

ChMacQueen DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,386 / 173
    Women do both though. Men might at most use a pic that is a bit younger and lie about their weight or age which is what women will do as well including those extra filters. But I've met plenty of women who first pass themselves off as single yet after a date or two they tell you they have a bf or live in partner. Seems a lot are just looking to upgrade but they likely can't afford to dump him until the next sap is lined up. Many of these gals want these guys for getting around with a motorcycle and/or straight money/food.

2. Dr. Shiva

Dr. Shiva DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 165
    Blood Type:
    O-
    I was once dating a girl. She looked good. Then she made the biggest mistake. She did sent me her resume for a check up. On that was the marriage status "separated". OOOOPS

Another girl told me she lost her job in the company because they will close that branch. On the internet I did not found any infos about that. A further girl in that business told me that the story was not true. I called then the first girl directly in the office. She was surprised that I discovered the lie.

3. birdwatch

birdwatch DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +308 / 188
    Blood Type:
    A+
    My apologies for the mistaken reply. My screen was covered with google ads I thought this was on my post.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,600 / 2,889
    As we grow up we realise that this 'safe' environment, called 'The World', is, in fact, a total minefield. Those who survive longest are those who are aware.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Dave_Hounddriver

Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    Well I'm old, and it does not mean I am wise or smart, but I did learn that I prefer the clown face being worn when its closing time and the only females left are the 3s dressed up as 9s. :bag:

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    All yours.

makeup.PNG

• Funny Funny x 6
  7. Notmyrealname

Ratings:
    +5,600 / 2,889
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. birdwatch

birdwatch DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +308 / 188
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I will if I knew her purpose. If it’s a dinner date then she needs somebody (armed with a washcloth) to tell her how pretty and young she is because obviously, a mirror is not enough. Is she trying to avoid the facial recognition tech? Or maybe going to a Halloween party? Is she working as one of those haunted house characters?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Notmyrealname

Ratings:
    +5,600 / 2,889
    Perhaps Mr Wyre can inform me if I would be allowed to use her as my profile pic. I think probably not as she may be a real person - possibly.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    Her hair is hiding an adams apple

• Funny Funny x 3