Dumaguete Info Search

Australian wanted for murder apprehended in Dumaguete

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by Jack Peterson, Feb 2, 2015.

1. WATSISNAME

WATSISNAME DI Member

Ratings:
    +255 / 100
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. TANJAY CITY ROCKS ON TUBE

TANJAY CITY ROCKS ON TUBE DI Member ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Showcase Reviewer

Hospitality Industry
    Ratings:
    +122 / 31
    A crime shame... condolences out to the young ladies family!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    From that article:

And that hair.....says everything I need to know.

Guys like this are prime candidates for the death penalty.There is no place for them in our society and the tax payers should not be putting them up in prison.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Dave & Imp

Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,703 / 884
    It is now coming out of some news media that he was a Muslim and many are asking that he not be labelled as an Australian. Interesting.... seems like the whole world maybe be trying to be politically correct... except Jordan which quickly executed two of their prisoners who had been sentenced to death in retaliation for the Jordanian pilot being burned to death.
    It is amazing to me that after his last crime conviction he was even able to move throughout the world freely. Watch the video on Watisname's video post for more details.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Hmm, that's odd, I didn't know "Muslim" was a nationality or that Muslims were banned from being Australian. He is a loser and, obviously, mentally unstable. His religion and nationality has nothing to do with that.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Dave & Imp

Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,703 / 884
    It is unfortunate that any group is tagged with this fellow because the group as a whole will be maimed. Dumaguete got a little of a black eye on this one also. He really is a very nasty individual, with a history that defines his behavior variances. It is too bad he is actually part of mankind.

"Ali Ali is an Australian National from Melbourne, 42 years old who was just recently released from jail after serving 15 years in prison for bashing an inmate causing severe damage of the brain in 1999. Based on the report, Ali has more than 100 criminal convictions in Victoria Australia." quoted from the Filipino-Australian Journal article "Ali Ali was arrested in the Philippines after murdering a 17-year-old Filpina."

7. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Certainly is Dave especially when we read things like this
    Aussie nabbed for slay of Facebook date Can't do FB much Good, This is the Second, to my Knowledge Murders in the Province. where FB was Cited as the Link,

8. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    • Informative Informative x 3
  9. Oz-Roger

Oz-Roger DI Senior Member Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Retired
    Ratings:
    +465 / 137
    Just totally bad news, the guy is a member of a group of foreigners that just give their Country a bad name. I feel ashamed for him, as I am an Australian.:frown: I have found one needs to be more careful of foreigners here than Filipinos. And I am not excluding any Country at all, there are bad breeds among all Nationalities unfortunately. Only recently a similar incident took place with an American Marine if I am not mistaken.:cool:

• Like Like x 2
    • I was wondering about that too! I was wondering about that too! x 1
  10. alex

alex DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    Yes Roger i agree its not good for us that live here and try to do the right thing, i select my expat friends carefully now . Maybe its time for the philippines government to start making a visa a requirement before entering the country . as for the U.S Marine i feel he should be in an philippine jail.