Dumaguete Info Search

Balikbayan Visa Best Posts in Thread: Balikbayan Visa - Success & Other Stories

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Worth noting that you can order NSO documents online and have them mailed to you. I have personally used this to obtain a marriage certificate of someone who was being "difficult" about providing documentation I needed.

Apply online through:
    NSO Birth Certificates (and more) | Online Application | Worldwide Delivery

Fees were paid at a 711 through some payment option the government has with them.

Documents arrived from Manila after 4-5 days. I was pretty impressed at how easy it was.

• Informative Informative x 5
  2. AlwaysRt

AlwaysRt DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force Marines

Ratings:
    +1,329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    That certainly won't hurt to have. An 'original copy' (stamped color copy vs a zerox copy) of your marriage license from the NSO is going to help the most. You can get as many 'originals' as you want from the NSO, I don't remember how much they are but remember thinking the price was good. Once through the lengthy original filing mess and waiting for months, I have gone back for a couple more. Walk in, fill out request, get a priority number, pay, move to the other line, walk out with copies. Time just depends on length of the que.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1