Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: Bambulo

1. Dave & Imp

Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,703 / 884
    Alex, maybe my post was not clear, here is the old and new charges as I undestand them. I hope to visit today to see if I have correct interpreted them.

OLD Costs: 150 P Consumable Entrance fee
    100 P use of pool
    I forgot the old Miniature Golf fee, but there was charge of either 50 P or 75 P

NEW Costs: No Consumable Entrance fee (150 P consumable savings) for Restaurant and Bar areas
    80 P Use of amenities fee (includes unlimited use of pool, miniature golf, and pool/patio area (20 P plus past Miniature Gold fee Savings)
    (Note Amenities fee will apply even if you do not use pool or miniature golf but you sit in the Pool deck areas.

I hope this clarifies the fees. I will try to attend the re-opening today to see if I got the fees figured out right. The food prices were suppose to go down too, but a review of the new menu will define those prices..

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    And believe me I wouldn't want the electric bill for running those pools and waterfalls etc!

So let's support them all at bambulo with their new venture and then hopefully we can retract some of the negative comments on the food etc :smile:

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Restricted Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,221 / 1,090
    Very Very true Roger unfortunately, when it comes to Hospitality Businesses :

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”

JP:wink:

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Cletus

Cletus DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +357 / 107
    Money, or lack of money is almost always the reason these things happen. I do not know this place or the owners but I have been in similar position before and it is hard to do something like closing your place of business for any reason. I wish them well and hope things turn out well for them.

• Like Like x 2