Dumaguete Info Search

Beating on the boulevard about 3 weeks ago saturday night

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by brian ausie, Jun 30, 2012.

1. brian ausie

brian ausie DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    Did anyone see the beating of a middle age man buy a man around 20 odd or 30 yrs of age, this hero had what looked like a homemade baton or table leg, this hero was repeatedly beating the man around the head and where ever else he could land a shot, the man was on the ground by the time I realised what the banging noise was, the beating noise was above the 3 ladies singing at coco. The guard at the insurance building where the beating was, just looked on and never did a single thing. I think his weapon had rusted in its holster, or maybe rust was forming in his brief.

2. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    We were there, story we got was the guard at Coco's was attacked by his uncle or other relative. Supposedly they have a history, where the one who was attacked had previously attacked the other repeatedly with a knife.

The guards here are not here to protect the customers, they are there to protect the establishment, of which they seldom seem to do much of that either. A few years ago there were several robberies of bank patrons in the bank parking lots in full view of the bank guards.

Larry

3. andiflip

andiflip DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +491 / 173
    Nice to see some locals actually beating the sh*t out of each other instead of shooting or knifing each other in the back.. too bad i wasn't there to applaud..If it was an expat guaranteed the weapons used would have been more than a chunk of wood.O-|