Dumaguete Info Search

Best Computer Shop in Dumaguete City

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by The Dane, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Don

Don DI Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 1
    Best Computer Shop?

ChMacQween,
    Please, kind sir - just exactly where is your Algorythm computer shop!
    I know about Ace Logic- had my 3 in 1 Epson printer "fixed" there 3 times...still doesn't work!
    Ayo ayo = Take care
    Don

2. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Algorythm is on the right in Daro as you are coming into town, Don. Similarly, I took my HP into Algorythm, specifically told them I had parts, (3 parts units) and watched them write it on the work order. A week later they called me to come get it, said it needed a "main board" and parts are not available. Charged me P300. Well, I put a good main board in it, same problem. Put old board back in and then spent 20 minutes cleaning the unit up good and works fine to this day. It needed nothing but a good cleaning.

Immediately upon removal of the top case a dead gecko greeted me, which leads me to believe they never even opened it up (4 screws) to look inside for my P300.

A year or two ago I spent a morning working with two of the techies at ACE, which convinced me they knew about as much as I did when I was 12.

If you have a problem, Carlo (Ace) and Randy (Algo) are both great guys to deal with, and will go out of their way to make you happy. This is what makes these two shops the best in town (nobody else gives a sh**). However, sometimes it just isn't worth the hassle of complaining.

Your mileage may vary

Larry

3. _tOny

_tOny DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you can also try inkmore or inktone (confuse with the name), the one in san juan street near the spanish heritage. the skinny guy working is very accommodating. i had my epson t13 done in 30 mins of waiting.