Dumaguete Info Search

Best health spa/massage in Dumaguete?

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by Herbalizer, Nov 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blueskies

blueskies DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +204 / 35
    I Have tried almost all of the Massage Spa in Dumaguete. For me, Royal Spa in front of Qualfon has a better service, more professional. it is not expensive its still cheap compared to a Spa resort elsewhere. I always inform the reception and the masseuse that i want quite room, no texting and not in front of the Air condition...and i got all what i want,and they also have change on cash float.
    I been to those "SORRY WE DONT HAVE CHANGE places" and i told them that I WILL NOT PAY IF NO CHANGE!!!! and NO TIPS!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    agree with grand royal spa as one of the best available in Dumaguete (both locations). at least the lady owner there has the knowledge, standard and education. She is usually in good control of her staff. ...a good coffee and a cake after to complete the relaxation without going onto the stinky roads isn't too bad either (at Qualfon branch)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I've been using Lotus spa that is near sizzlers and barracks. They are professional and do a decent job.

I had good experiences with that thai massage place near the boulevard until about 2 months ago. The 1 hour massage was only 45 minutes and during those 45 minutes there was about 5 minutes of texting and chit chatting with coworkers. Won't be going back there.

One of the best massages I had I not the Philippines was in Bohol on a beach with a 60-70 year old woman.

4. elvs74

elvs74 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi MrShim!!!
    If You like Local Massage i can recommend you one,, She is also a free lanser of one of the Resort here and had some foreigners costumer. She can do Home Service so the whole Family can Join if They LIke to.

5. simple mind

simple mind DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 4
    Well, "Krauty" with your introduction behind you, I will gladly meet you at "Sans Rival" opposite your favorite "Spa" next Wednesday 10:30am, you may like to meet some other Germans or a Swiss, looking forward to meet you in person...

6. Krauty

Krauty DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi simple mind,
    thanks for your invitation. I'll be glad to see you at "Sans Rival" next Wednesday 10:30am. Hope you've answers of some other questions of mine about this town.

7. Alain

Alain DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  8. Krauty

Krauty DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi simple mind,
    I'm sorry, I can not come to the meeting Saturday. I get visits. I apologize. Sign up later.

9. simple mind

simple mind DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 4
    That would be OK with me because I was expecting you last Wednesday...

10. ChMacQueen

ChMacQueen DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,386 / 173
    I've been to numerous massage places and occasionally find a good therapist but usually its lacking matter where you go for the most part. (still a couple posted here as good I haven't tried but may very soon).

Thai Aroma and Royal Thai (same owner, one is across from tocino country and other across from sans rival). Both for the most part are fairly annoying with constant texting and chatting back and forth between therapists. The therapists usually are a bit mediocre with the odd good therapist who probably learned from someplace else. The place next to immigration isn't that bad specially with the new management. Theres a real horrible one next to the boulevard just past Bethel if I remember correctly. Another decent but not great one near west elementary school, think that was the one mentioned as floor boards often make noise.

Still haven;t had much luck finding a massage place that has a gal willing to give a happy ending at the clinic... hehehe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.