Dumaguete Info Search

Electronics & Appliances Best place to buy Custom PC?

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by horizon155, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Keara Morse

Keara Morse DI New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I don't buy custom pc online. I used to purchased my related computer stuffs at the computer shopping center at Greenhills, Ortigas Philippines.

2. JohnInValencia

JohnInValencia DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +23 / 0
    Dont do it here in Dgte. Ive been building and modding boxes here for 11 years and everyone here charges a 25 to 40 percent premium on the parts and has very limited access to brands and models.

I very highly recommend - Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics and more! -Wired Systems Cebu Philippines
    in Cebu. Very professional and able to get just about any part Ive ever asked for. Prices are the best Ive found in PH. They test throughly and will burn in on request. You can walk in and establish a relationship or do everything by email and they will ship. I did the first couple in person but now I just email. They even honor manufacturers warrantes which shocked me.

Check out their site. They have the most extensive catalog I've seen here.

If you decide to do it here, I agree that Algorythm is the best but they are so popular there is always a long wait for service. Ace Logic used to be pretty good but the last couple years they seem to have fired all the experienced techs except the tech manager and replaced them all with on-the-job-trainees. Things they used to repair.... like power supplies and motherboards they now say you have to replace. They wanted me to charge me PT][1500 to replace a case because the reset/start button was broken. I fixed it myself in a half hour for P16.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1