Dumaguete Info Search

Best things about Dumaguete

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by cabb, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Monty44

Monty44 DI Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 9
    Blood Type:
    A+
    MY WIFE AND HER FAMILY ARE THE BEST!! TRICYCLES & THE IDIOTS ON MOTORCYCLES ARE THE WORST! WHERE I PLAN ON BUILDING OUR FINAL HOME IS THE BEST! GETTING TO IT IS NOT FUN THOUGH!

2. Dreamer

Dreamer DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0
    We know the Philippines, 30 years of being around, we have friends in lots of places, but we chose Dumaguete to settle. So what is so good? We can live cheap local style, fish and rice eaten with hands Or we can buy lombardie bread nice cheese and decent red wine. We are well accepted by locals because there are so many foreigners around we don't stand out. Although I still tend to because I am white, old and female rather than white, old and male. We laugh a lot! You have to have a well developed sense of humour to really enjoy living here. Dumaguete has enough of everything we want to live an easy going simple life. We have made good friends, local and from everywhere else in the world. Dumaguete offers us acceptance, choice, security.Life is good.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. mokum

mokum DI Senior Member

retired
    Ratings:
    +574 / 136
    I come in Duma since 1982 and cven married here. In early day's Duma was fine but now to crowded for my taste. As an (ex) sailor I like and have to live in open spaces. So for me Dumaguete is only good for one half day shopping a week . Always be glad to be back in our country retreat.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1