Dumaguete Info Search

BI in DGT City burned down!

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by fritz, Jun 1, 2018.

1. ChMacQueen

ChMacQueen DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,386 / 173
    Yah, that's what I should have said as its what I meant. Rent for store owners is insane but Robinson's around the Philippines is trying to also be a place for all major government services to draw in customers but Robinson's Dumaguete is laughably small and has very little worthwhile stores. All of the downstairs clothing stores other then the department store could close down and I doubt any customers would really care other then it looks more empty.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. djfinn6230

djfinn6230 DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +953 / 117
    Blood Type:
    B+
    Ah yes, and that is another reason to consider an SRRV (if wife is ex-filipina): You never have to visit a BI office again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    fritz

fritz DI Member Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +95 / 5
    Blood Type:
    O-
    Or take a 13A 0r 13G and you have just to pay the Annual Fee (310 peso) once a year in any BI! :biggrin:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    A wife is going to be much more of a financial burden than the financial requirements of any of the SRRVs. :wink:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. djfinn6230

djfinn6230 DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +953 / 117
    Blood Type:
    B+
    I agree. But you have to visit a BI office. I just go to a landbank and deposit P500 into the pra account each year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. ChMacQueen

ChMacQueen DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,386 / 173
    Unless you find a working wife....
    and then you find one who is an even bigger financial burden! That is after the costs of extra beers at your pub of choice when she's gone, eating out more often because she isn't there to cook for you, the extra gas or transportation costs because your bored alone so go out more when she's not home, and maybe even the extra cost of a mistress and hotels because your lonely as she's working, sleeping, or spending time with kids..... of course her extra salary isn't even half of what you spend w/o her there :wink:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2