Dumaguete Info Search

BoI Info BI orders foreigners to report v2014

Discussion in 'Passports and Visas' started by daanlungsod, Dec 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firefly44

Firefly44 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +71 / 4
    Try going to the new BOI website and finding what you may be looking for.. ( Not so clear for me looking )

Home

Travel right from the home key when on the website for other keys to appear..

2. simple mind

simple mind DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 4
    Or your worst enemy...

3. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    Interesting point Dane. I think i will try and get mine updated Monday hearing this. I hope the staff is trained and the system works. I will post my results.

4. Black Abbot

Black Abbot DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Of course you were correcting me with saying it was announced last monday, which is just another of the endless WRONG info on this site. Everybody spreads rumors without knowing anything. just because YOU heard it on monday does not mean it is new information.

what kind of confusion this brainless blind activism and posting causes can be seen with the thread opened today, only 2,5 hours ago about the visit of BoI guys in Dumaguete this coming saturday.

I posted the reply from the BoI a few days back. Latest their clear statement made it obvious, that this black money "come-we-fix-it" meeting will never ever happen.

Obviously my type of Crap appears to be more valuable than this whole 19 pages mainly full of bullshit and speculations and blind activism some shown here...

5. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Just maybe you should be more polite and just change your attitude of how you post!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.