Dumaguete Info Search

boat share,dumaguete feb 2018

Discussion in 'Hobbies and special interests' started by pauline m, Jan 10, 2018.

1. OP
    OP
    pauline m

pauline m DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,thanks,we arrive on 31st,will contact on here ASAP with number thanks again Gary

2. Liverpool fan

Liverpool fan DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,094 / 279
    Blood Type:
    O+
    You are welcome, and lets hope weather is on our side. If you want a good fishing experience, we go to Santa Catalina area on west cost of Negros and try catch dorado, but also other kind of fish. We can also go out in my boat, bought a new fishfinder, hope it will show the way to the big ones lol.

3. OP
    OP
    pauline m

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds great,thank you so much,I've brought a lot of lures and my own rod and reel,see you reel soon gary

4. OP
    OP
    pauline m

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have had to book into a hotel for the first few days,as the apartment we sorted turns out isn't a real nice place
    Could I therefore ask, do you have any advice or friends ,we are looking to rent in the city, for a month, if you know of any places I would be very grateful of any help you can give, we have friends looking, but places seem scarce with the Chinese new year ,20,000 to 35,000 range, thanks again

5. Liverpool fan

Ratings:
    +1,094 / 279
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Personal, I would not stay in a place which cost under 20 k a month, quality to poor. I stay nearly 3 months in hotel/resort apartments, month by month, before I found permanent place. How many persons are you ? If you take hotel 1-2 night, I will drive you around to places I know about, best you see location with your own eyes, various people different taste. I read your post again, guess I misunderstand you and 20-35 k was expenxive, but now I realize that your budget, many nice places if you willing to pay 20-35 k a month, no problem at all

6. Leifen

Leifen DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I am also interested of fishing here in Dumaguete and like the idea of share a boat.
    Open to all types of fishing.

7. OP
    OP
    pauline m

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for thar,we,r stopping at the essence are the moment ,we have been looking as have our friends,in here till Saturday ,we should plan a meet up in town somewhere soon, we need a place till 24th, so might stay in a hotel,but would like to stay close to town, gary

8. OP
    OP
    pauline m

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Only me and the wife

9. Liverpool fan

Ratings:
    +1,094 / 279
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Sure, good idea to meet each other, you have filipino phone number ?

10. OP
    OP
    pauline m

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Will be sorting it out today,