Dumaguete Info Search

Bohol Bohol Resort Recommendation?

Discussion in 'Surrounding Areas' started by PatO, Aug 22, 2010.

1. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,151 / 230
    To save any confusion
    It was the Bohol Beach Club, enjoy the trip and only just noticing the date I presume you have been by now he he he......JB

2. lightcycler

lightcycler DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Bohol beach club is undergoing renovations according to travel agent. They sent me a quote for Panglao Island Nature Resort and I about fell out of my chair. We are a family of 5. They quote over $1500 US for 4 nights. Crap I wouldn't pay that or even close in the US. Looking at renting a house. Any other thoughts out there?

3. OP
    OP
    PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,532 / 1,016
    We decided rather than going to Bohol to go to the Shangri-la Mactan Resort, very close to the Cebu airport. Fantastic place - bit pricey though.

4. Anna

Anna DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have a happy trip Pato :smile: hopefully after 2 years i can have a vacation so will ask you how the stay in Shangri-la Mactan Resort went :smile: BTW i stayed at Alona Kew beach resort the last time i went to Bohol and it was great. Went snorkeling at Balicasag and virgin island, had a blast!!

5. MalmoMan

MalmoMan Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In April of this year I spent a full week with wife in Bohol, Panglao Island, Alona Beach. What a sh*t hole that is! Shangri-La Mactan Resort is great and we have been there 2 times in the last 2 years. Pricy, but first class. We will go back there soon.

6. denpet

denpet DI Senior Member Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Ratings:
    +351 / 96
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I stayed at Alona 42 a few times. Friendly resort not far from the beach. (~200m walk).

7. Kathrine321

Kathrine321 Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    nice topic for discussion