Dumaguete Info Search


BPI Scam? Caller shows as "MAMA" (027952500)

En tråd i 'Banking - Investing - Finances' startet av Brian Oinks, 8 Mar 2017.

  1. Rye83

    Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

    Innlegg:
    13.106
    Poeng:
    451
    Yrke:
    FIRE
    Sted:
    Valencia
    Ratings:
    +16.073 / 3.796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Nope. From your OP:
    That is the incompetence I'm speaking of. They don't know their @ss from a hole in the ground.
     
  2. TheDude

    TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

    Innlegg:
    1.907
    Poeng:
    351
    Ratings:
    +1.465 / 822
    I quit reading this thread when I got to the point where you answered a phone call.

    Put the f***ing phone in a drawer and check the call list like once a month. Nobody important is going to call you. Don't answer any calls.

    MAYBE call back any numbers in the log that you actually recognize.

    Even better is that people quit calling when they realize you don't answer and don't return calls.
     
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Brian Oinks

    Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

    Innlegg:
    1.999
    Poeng:
    331
    Sted:
    Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1.536 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    That is my opinion also... IF I receive a call it is only Spam/Scam BS anyways, but Wifey always gets excited when the phone rings... :rolleyes: I really REALLY NEED to STOP listening to her and picking the d*mn thing up! I HATE talking on the phone/ skype/ cam etc... That is WHY they invented TEXTING! :grumpy:
     
    • Funny Funny x 5
Laster inn...