Dumaguete Info Search

Breakfast at Arbour

Discussion in 'Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment' started by Stefan_Negros, Sep 25, 2023.

1. Stefan_Negros

Stefan_Negros DI Member

Ratings:
    +430 / 12
    We went this morning to Arbour restaurant at Hibbard Avenue and had a very delicious breakfast.

Paying a visit to Arbour Restaurant was on my list since a pretty long time but for no reason it never happened. Finally we made it today and for sure it won't be the last time.

It started with a very warm welcome by the owner and his staff. During our stay we enjoyed really good service, fast and very friendly. The restaurant is air-conditioned what gives you a comfortable surrounding to really enjoy your food.

My wife's choice was the Signature Breakfast, I went for the German Breakfast. Both offered a great selection of ham, various types of Salami, scrambled and boiled eggs, various sorts of cheese, eggplants in a delicious tomato sauce, freshly baked bread, homemade butter and jam. All came at high quality standard.

I really don't know another place in Dumaguete where you can find this quality of food and service.

It was an overall great dining experience and for sure we will come back. Today we had only breakfast but Arbour offers very nice lunch as well and for sure we will be back for dinner.

By the way:
    On 7th of October Arbour will celebrate "Octoberfest" in their beer garden.
    Homemade beers and typical food is waiting for you. We will certainly not miss it.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +2,003 / 1,090

• Like Like x 2