Dumaguete Info Search

Utilities & Mobile Brownouts

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by foobar, Apr 21, 2021.

?

How would you characterise the service provided by NORECO II?

1. Incompetent

2. Very incompetent

3. Unbelievably incompetent

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Edward K

Edward K DI Senior Member Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +995 / 82
    Are you saying that NORECO does not have the ability to install disconnect switches on their own lines which are on wood, or has no authority to work with NGCP to install disconnect switches ??
    That makes NO sense ???

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    If you start a sentence off with "are you saying" or "so you are saying" the answer is almost always no, that is not what the person meant or was saying. I won't waste my time clarifying as the statement made was very concise, any additional meaning you took from it is a complete figment of your imagination.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mike_Haddon

Mike_Haddon DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +305 / 31
    No worries. Was not about your post. but the 'off topic' rating. Maybe was a bit obscure from me.

4. charlyB

charlyB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1,101 / 333
    I would like to thank NORECO for another evening ruined, last night lights out 7.20pm back on 9.00pm, the night before lights out 12.30 just as the movie was coming to an end, god knows when it came back on went to sleep.
    I suppose i should look at it as training for the big one on Sunday.

Oh and to save some people keyboard time i know its a third world country and also its not NORECO's fault (they only collect the money)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Sorry for the funny. The other day I got up at 3 am to watch my team Manchester City VS PSG. The last 15 minuets of the game a brown-out, by the time the power came back on the game had ended. Anyhow we won and through to the European cup final.

• Like Like x 3