Dumaguete Info Search

Exit Clearance Bureau of immigration exit clearance change

Discussion in 'Passports and Visas' started by DavyL200, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Well I can see that somewhere after an ARP Registration that will not be the Case,. You may be a Tourist (albeit a Permanent one) Now but in Manila you are a person who is Residing in the Philippines and Registered. 13a Holders were never in this programme as all the Details they had already, otherwise why have you Registered with an Address on your ACI card. This is why I suspect that things change after that 1 year But.............................:facepalm: As I said, Little Big brother :whistling:

2. Dave_Hounddriver

Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    This incident was after registering for the ARP and having the slip of paper stuck in the back of my passport. I am confident enough that I suggest anyone on a tourist visa need only ask the man at the Dumaguete BI and be told they really don't care about changing your address so long as the address at the time you file for the extension is accurate on that day. After all, this is for tourists. Tomorrow they will probably move to another hotel.

3. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Not sure if it is Mythical, Hysterical or just plain Mysterious where the BI are Concerned, not that it bothers me that much now just trying to help :wink:

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2016