Dumaguete Info Search

Burger - Hot Dog Relish

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by PatO, Dec 18, 2010.

1. JoeMabini

JoeMabini DI Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    @Pat, The relish found at Lee / hypermart is good, but I am not sure if it is to your taste as we all have different likes. It will definitely make a hotdog taste better.

@BikerDave When you are refering to the hamburger relish are you talking about the red stuff? It sure would be nice to emulate a Carl's jr "famous star"!

It is so nice to see the level of friendship here in this regard. Wouldn't a running "grocery run" thread be nice? I am also going up to Manila Wednesday and will be returning on Friday morning via Cebu. Destinations will include Market Market where Giasano's Metro Market is. They have a deli called Earl's that has great ham.

2. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
    The "grocery run" thread is a great idea, as would a going to Cebu, (or Manila) "need anything?" thread!

3. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Correctamundo!

KDF!:wink:What a good response, maybe the Higher Archy can produce some sort of order Form we could all use??
    What say you Rhoody-Dane man??

Jack P.:wink:

4. JoeMabini

JoeMabini DI Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    I think it would have to be a section, so each request for an item or announcement of a trip could be it's own thread and could have closure.

5. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Collation!

:confused: Joe, we would need some sort of collation to arrive at a shopping list! Do you not agree?

Jack P.:smile:

6. JoeMabini

JoeMabini DI Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    I think that over-complicating something by creating a script would be detrimental. By having each item or trip a thread, it would be like "post it notes" on the ref. You see an order you can fulfill, respond, call the thread solved or whatever sounds catchy.

Pat was seeking relish in the first post which was filled quickly and now we are on page two. Maybe a special moderator position could be created just for that section to close threads as soon as they are fulfilled. I am sure Rhoody does not want the added responsibility of a grocery section to maintain, but somebody else might take that on.

7. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
    If it involves beer I'm sure he won't mind. :D

8. Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Except Beer!

Joe! For me, you just got the Job:eek: just needs the DI team to acknowledge! :D seriously though, you are quite right.

Jack P.:smile:

9. JoeMabini

JoeMabini DI Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I am not looking for a new job. With 4 server accounts to manage already and a new one I just picked up I am booked and will be a shut-in again. I will surely use the service though if someone steps up to the plate.

10. OP
    OP
    PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,532 / 1,016
    If I get adequate network response time at my new place, I will volunteer to help manage it, if Dane and Rhoody go along with it.