Dumaguete Info Search

business partner

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by Englishdave, Jul 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mattchu5150

mattchu5150 DI Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 32
    Knowing people here, promoting a business and keeping a low profile? Please explain this idea. The only way to accomplish that is to be a financier with a good front person. This is Dumaguete we are talking about. I sold my business here in 2010, due to the fact I would rather have a low profile.

Good luck and may the force be with you.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I think it is clear that no research into running a business in the Philippines has been made. The OP's naive, vague and/or cryptic responses when asked for more information about this business opportunity he wishes to recruit a partner for shows that this is either a scam or a very poor investment opportunity (insanely high risk/microscopic returns) for anyone to partake in.

Given that the OP has not given any meaningful information, despite being given several opportunities to do so, this thread has been locked. The OP is free to start another thread, however, any talk of business partners will need to have a proper business plan attached to the opening post or it will be removed from the forum. This is not a place to promote scams or ill-advised investments.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • I was wondering about that too! I was wondering about that too! x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.