Dumaguete Info Search

Can anyone explain me about foreclosure real estate investing????

Discussion in '☋ Expat Section ☋' started by Mitchell, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitchell

Mitchell One Hit Wonder?

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My regards to the community, I would be seeking your advice on some matter. I have some interests in real estate and have read that foreclosure is an efficient way to gather up profits. I would like a little more thought on this…as to how does the whole thing work and how can we invest properly in pre-foreclosures to earn secure profits.

2. sylvette joy v. orozco

sylvette joy v. orozco One Hit Wonder?

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi!

I'm joy. I have become interested in joining this site because interesting topics are discussed here every day. I have knowledge in working on the transfer of ownership of real properties. if anyone has a query regarding this matter, feel free to contact me.

3. AussieMike

AussieMike DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like a spam to me. What the *&^% does this have to do with Dumaguete? Mods?

4. gabrial

gabrial DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi
    You have done a good question, it’s really interesting. If you get any good reply, so please let me know. So I’ll also get some good idea.
    Thanks for your future help.

5. Bandit

Bandit Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Join this Yahoo group.

philippine_real_estate : Philippine Real Estate

It's run by David Williams who lives in Dgte, and has extensive experience in such things. His forte is lending money to home/land owners, then when/if they don't keep up with the payments, he forecloses on the property.

6. ghost7

ghost7 DI New Member Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Maybe you meant to rephrase it? Doesn't sound very enticing if this is his angle. :wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.