Dumaguete Info Search

Event CANCELLATION OF NGCP scheduled power service interruption on July 19, 2020 of their...

Discussion in 'NORECO II Announcements' started by NORECO II, Jul 18, 2020.

1. ganda

ganda DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 19

right you are, but
    some Million believe in this reach Private Company
    [/QUOTE]

I have a Congressman friend in Manila who told me the INC is a total racket with billions at its disposal (reserved for the top few only, of course). However, those "bosses" tell all their "subjects" how to vote, and any politician who doesn't kiss their asses has zero chance of being elected.

PS that's not to say the INC is unique. EVERY major church seems to have a bank account bursting at the seams, while the people handing over the money to them stay poor. Clever, this organised religion thing.

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    It doesn't take a politician to tell you this. I've dated several INC members that thought they could convert me. After I was informed I would need to spend 6 months in a course to convert and then cough over 10% of all future income to the church I quickly told them to f*ck right off. Absolute nonsense that church is...but keep that to yourself as they are a quite powerful bunch. Definitely not a group to get on the bad side of.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ganda

ganda DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 19
    Tell me about it! I have close family members who are in it. Absolutely brainwashed, and keen to impose their views on others - although they know not to waste their time on me :smile: ! Out of work, skint, impoverished by the current crisis, they are still determined to hand over whatever tiny amount of cash they have to their church.

Looking at it from the bosses' point of view, it's a pretty good business to be in!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1