Dumaguete Info Search

Passport Question Best Posts in Thread: Cebu Hotel Recommendation

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I didn't stay there for the longest time because the looks of the place made me think that it was ridiculously expensive. I think $60/night is a pretty good deal considering everything on the property and it's central location. (Though now I would only stay there if I had something to do in Immigration/Consulate as the main reason I go to Cebu is to drink at Mango Ave. and I like to be able to stumble a short distance to get back to a hotel. :wink:)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. alex

alex DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    i stay at Elegant Circle Fuente 1100 p has every thing i need 032.2541601

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. redhorse

redhorse DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +269 / 62
    Not sure if it meets your location requirements, but we thought the Bayfront Cebu was a good value. It's definitely walking distance to the SM City in the port area (although you have to cross a fairly busy road) and a short ride to Ocean Jet ferry. Close to the Radisson Blu (we've stayed there too, it's definitely nicer), but Bayfront Cebu was significantly cheaper. I guess about 7-8 km from the new SM Seaside. Seems to be available now starting in the $35-45 USD range, not sure about the taxes, etc.
    Bayfront Hotel Cebu - UPDATED 2017 Reviews & Prices (Cebu Island/Cebu City) - TripAdvisor

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1