Dumaguete Info Search

Cebu Pacific. How will they spin this one?

Discussion in 'News and Weather' started by Show Pony, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Show Pony

Show Pony DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +2,380 / 1,261
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I doubt Cebu Pacific had any prior knowledge about it. I'm also pretty sure those turds will be quickly fired (as they should be). I don't think CP is really to blame here.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. OP
    OP
    Show Pony

Show Pony DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +2,380 / 1,261
    I agree that CP had nothing to do with this event. However I do think it will be a bitter pill for them to swallow, "staff caught stealing".
    The last big fiasco for CP was the long line ups at Christmas. Initially they claimed "there was a huge unexpected volume of travellers" as if they had no idea how many people had reservations. Later it came out that a lot of staff failed to report for work.
    Based on their past reaction, I'm expecting a colorful story.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    You know that owning up and taking responsibility to mistakes made is not the Philippines strongest trait, right? :rolleyes:
    I think the right thing to do would be to reimburse the customer for his losses, fire then flight attendants and then go after the flight attendants for the companies losses.

• Agree Agree x 2