Dumaguete Info Search

Hotels & Travel Cebu Pacific Website

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by Rye83, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    The site has been greatly improved since the last time I used it (last time being around 2 years ago). The payment process being the biggest improvement. You can now pay with PayPal. The extra charges and fees are very clearly shown now as well.

Cebu to Hanio:
    CebuPacific.PNG

Attempting to get to the same place from Expedia was well over $1k USD.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. birdwatch

birdwatch DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +308 / 188
    Blood Type:
    A+
    My daughter has been buying our tickets through her Paypal account since 2015, though sometimes when the internet is crappy, I book here in Japan. Other times, I book online and let her pay cash at Robinson's.

3. Jens K

Jens K DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +764 / 47
    Blood Type:
    AB+
    They've been rolling out this major update since last year already (and it still runs under beta.cebupacificair.com hinting they did not fully complete it yet). Recently I noticed that changing existing bookings (to add luggage /seats etc) only worked on this new site, the old site which is still reachable through www.cebupacificair.com just gave me strange error messages. For booking and checking in their mobile app also works well. Even though they don't have a barcode scanner in DGT it is possible to fly with online checkin and without printing out anything

4. Sedona

Sedona DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +673 / 102
    Going to the beta website just brings up a welcome notice with a link to go to the homepage of the regular site.

5. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I may have to change/cancel the booking I just made. I know they used to be pretty bad about cancelling/changing fights. We'll see I guess.

The beta site works for me.

6. birdwatch

birdwatch DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +308 / 188
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Are you doing it online? My daughter made it over the counter. She gave P100 tip when she was refunded on a Mla-KL flight. She tried again when my bf had to fly to NY instead when his mother died. The claim was made a few days after he "missed" the Japan-Cebu flight but the airline actually considered refunding it as long as he submits a copy of his birth certificate and the death certificate of his mom, etc. He didn't want to go through all of that though and the ticket was only around $300. Cebu Pacific is not really that bad.

7. OP
    OP
    Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I'm not sure if it will need to be changed/refunded yet. Waiting to see if another appointment can be rescheduled. The flight isn't for me so I don't know if I will be able to do it myself. Might have to send the person into the Cebu Pacific office to see what can be done. A voucher instead of a refund for the flight would work out for me so I doubt there will be much of an issue.

8. birdwatch

birdwatch DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +308 / 188
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Huh? Bf and I searched for a flight Narita-Mla and got different results?

9. OP
    OP
    Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Different fights or different prices?

Try clearing your browser history or using an incognito tab before searching for flights. If you get the same results after doing that sit back and think about what that might mean they are doing. :wink:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Jens K

Jens K DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +764 / 47
    Blood Type:
    AB+
    Apple devices are known to be treated with 'special' prices occasionally. Using a 'clean' browser may help, using a windows PC or. Android phone may still yield better results.

• Informative Informative x 2