Dumaguete Info Search

Cebu Cebu to Dumaguete, Fly or Ferry?

Discussion in 'Surrounding Areas' started by Pigbelk007, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Dave_Hounddriver

Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    I want to send my gf from Dumaguete to Cebu on this ferry for that price. I plan to send her tonight (Thursday) and I want up to date info on when she has to be at the ferry terminal, when the ship leaves and arrives, where she buys her ticket, and any other significant info.

I will, of course, go directly to Mr Google once I post this but the info on line is not always up to date so I ask here: Anyone have up to date on this George & Peter ferry?

2. Dave_Hounddriver

Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    So according to Mr Google, the best way is to send her tonight on the midnight Cokaliong ferry for 310 pesos "economy" price. Then she will arrive in Cebu at 6:30 am tomorrow morning.
    SCHEDULES & RATES
    Does this sound about right? If so, where and when do I get her a ticket and what time does the ship start boarding? Anyone?

3. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    on the left side of the Road going to the Ferry Port( the sign of the shipping Company is big enough to see) get the ticket this PM for tonight. We go about 10.30 to 11 pm for Boarding

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. AlwaysRt

AlwaysRt DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force Marines

Ratings:
    +1,329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Let us know how it goes etc, also her return trip (I assume she is coming back since you said GF and not ex). So far I haven't gone to Cebu but I am sure we will eventually so info is appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
  5. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Am off to cebu also early tomorrow unfortunatly but a must. Looked at ferry schedules but got to cebu earlier than the flight did and appointment not until 4pm.
    Then the other prob is getting home same day,only option was the ferry mentioned and this would be a very long day and then another ride to the other side of town when ferry got in so opted for the early bus the next morning. Expensive trip for a one hour meeting :smile:

6. AlwaysRt

AlwaysRt DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force Marines

Ratings:
    +1,329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    How much is "expensive"?