Dumaguete Info Search

Ceres VS. two girls on scooter in Siaton.

Discussion in 'News and Weather' started by shadow, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Joggers should realize where they are and run on the side of oncoming traffic so they at least have a chance to see and then react to an oncoming disaster.

I wouldn't automatically assume that the alleged accident was Ceres' fault. It's no secret that locals will come off a side rode to the National highway without taking even a passing glance at what could be chugging along said highway. I've logged quite a few miles on ceres the past year and I will say they aren't nearly as bad as people think.

What's the real problem here; ceres trying to make the trip in a reasonable amount of time, or the trikes on the national highway slowing everyone down in the provincial areas? If you've ever drove a car here you know that frustration. Imagine driving a BUS 12 hours a day every day. I'm surprised we don't see more ceres drivers going downright postal on the roads and clearing out every trike in its path. I know I would likely snap after about a week of doing that job.