Dumaguete Info Search

Clamp down on motorbike helmets coming?

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by OzeMike, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Scratching Head.jpg Yee of VERY little faith

2. furriner

furriner DI Forum Adept Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +348 / 70
    When driving a car, one must be extremely attentive to the motorcycle drivers. For example, it is quite unbelievable how they crawl up on the right not knowing that the car is about to turn right. Turn signals do not matter. I tell my wife, “assume all motorcycle drivers and bicyclists are trying to commit suicide. Your job is to prevent THIS vehicle from being used to accomplish that goal”. Indeed, it is as if they have a different view of their own life. They take chances that are not worth the gamble. Ditto for motorcycles at night with lights off and darting out of nowhere. Just assume they are all suicidal and you will take the proper preventative steps. In light of the way they drive their motorbikes, helmet laws will save their lives and prevent many instances of road pizza amongst the local population.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Assume all motorcycle riders, bicyclists and pedestrians are suicidal. Assume all car, truck and bus drivers are homicidal.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    BTW: Yes! They do matter. FFS, use them!

• Agree Agree x 5