Dumaguete Info Search

Question Club Revive

Discussion in 'Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment' started by PatO, Sep 15, 2016.

1. TheDude

TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    And not necessarily in that order. He may want to pay for his bar fine first and then wait until the action starts before double wrapping it. I suggest he also gets her naked first.

If he's going "down town" he want to saran wrap that first. You can get all sorts of diseases going down town. Maybe better to skip that altogether. Unless you got to lick it, before you stick it.

He will not find his intellectual partner here. None of us will. The Filipina's are far superior and they will outsmart you every time. You think you are smart because you can work out some basic math problems, but it's a trap. They play dumb but years later you figure out that you have been totally f*cked. It's not even close. They are playing chess, we are playing checkers.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    Just kidding about my son coming. That truth is I was planning on sneaking out one night after my wife falls asleep for the first time but now you guys scared me from that possible adventure/disaster. I can picture it now, honey, it burns when I pee, I think my briefs must be too tight.

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    I don't mean to go off topic but here goes. A very high up PNP friend of mine told me paying for sex is considered human trafficking and punishable by 20 years in the klink. Not that it is enforced just a heads up.... He said if something goes wrong never admit to paying...

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    I wasn't planning on making anyone pay me but thanks for the tip

• Funny Funny x 10
  5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    All you married guys should be on the look out for the 5-O then...

FYI: No girl in Dumaguete would ever admit to being a prostitute or getting paid for sex, they just need a little cash for the ride home. I've actually seen the girls at why not throw down when one called the other a prostitute. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I've heard that...
    x1 Cifixime 400mg (oral - single dose)
    x1 Azithromicine 1g (oral - single dose)
    No boom-boom for 1 week.
    ....takes care of that burning sensation.

• Informative Informative x 2