Dumaguete Info Search

Cold? Blame the warm Pacific Ocean

Discussion in 'News and Weather' started by simple mind, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Manzanita

Manzanita DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
  2. OP
    OP
    simple mind

simple mind DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 4
    "Eight committees investigated the allegations and published reports, finding no evidence of fraud or scientific misconduct.[15] However, the reports called on the scientists to avoid any such allegations in the future by taking steps to regain public confidence in their work, for example by opening up access to their supporting data, processing methods and software, and by promptly honouring freedom of information requests.[16] The scientific consensus that global warming is occurring as a result of human activity remained unchanged throughout the investigations.[17]"

The last sentence should let you consider the reality of the warming and your past as an professional should tell you too that burning fuel creates heat, lots of it...

3. Charlie

Charlie DI Senior Member Restricted Account Veteran Coast Guard

Ratings:
    +417 / 128
    So, we should all eat "cold cuts", no hot meals as they cause global warming I suppose.
    Also the human body averages 98.6 degrees F, so in all probability when we have even more over-population than we already have , that the heat produced by all these calorie (fuel) burning humans will eventually raise the temperature of the earth to 98.6F. correct ?
    Fuel burning is fuel burning.
    So I have to surmise that global warming advocates would like to eliminate the entire human race seeing that humans create all that heat.
    Better kill off all the warm blooded animals also. Rotting vegetation produces heat, better not plant anything.. Volcanoes,well, I guess if we pump enough water down those volcano holes we can snuff them out also. Yep, let's cool off the earths molten core while we are at it, that might help.
    And "no one lived happily ever after".

4. OP
    OP
    simple mind

Ratings:
    +19 / 4
    So that sums it about all up, in my opinion it's a question of moral (any left of that?), one either is willing to reduce his footprint and with that allow somebody else some breathing space or one lives happily and unthinking of the wants and needs of everybody else...
    Reducing does not mean extremes, you don't have to walk (but it would help you to) or give up your fancy toy but you should "think" about the other people even if they are not your direct neighbours...

5. tunji oluwajuyemi

tunji oluwajuyemi DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    im very much into science as well as my inner senses and processes...I agree both can be misled or confused...Im not a wait on science to to tell me i got a pain in my but or pollution in my air or too much bad weather raining on my head,kind of guy..

I notice Science is a lot of peoples religión where they dont practice enough science to know how limited and blind sighted it can be..They see a few miracles they cant explain being done by scientist and so they follow science with a "blind faith".. No different than religious people going with blind faith after witnessing the unexplained bringing good impression to their minds and feelings...

Im for science and the conflcting sides ,no different than musilm christian differentiations...But i hold to history that Science is an un greatful toddler of just a few hundred years age,can toddle along on two wobbly feet yet wants his mother called intuition and inner senses of countless years of age,to be banished and disowned...All the while science itself was the brainchild of artist who used intuition and inner sensibility to conjur up a method for reasoning...There would be no science if not for intuition and human senses/sensibilty which is much older than any science or any religion.....

6. DumagueteJohn

DumagueteJohn DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Check out keywords "geoengineering watch" and "solar radiation management" at youtube for a possible explanation.

7. OP
    OP
    simple mind

Ratings:
    +19 / 4
  8. DumagueteJohn

DumagueteJohn DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes SM these are the initiatives I refer to. Whether video or text, all the same to me. I don't use the word 'chemtrail' as it has taken on a kind of connotation that detracts from what is going on. I have been witnessing the phenomenon myself since 2002, it is very real, and certainly a contributing factor to whatever changes are taking place in global climate.