Dumaguete Info Search

Comment !

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & User Feedback' started by Wmdavidson, Oct 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wmdavidson

Wmdavidson DI New Member Showcase Reviewer

Retire
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    Jack Peterson, Sent rude reply to my friend Maricor Nuico. She didn't even reply to his "
    The rice you eat is worse than surgary drinks."

She didn't post a comment nor even had an opinion about the subject. It upset her an apology
    is in order. She did nothing to provoke the incidence.

William Davidson

2. robert k

robert k DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,213 / 264
    You are going to have to help me with this. How does someone reply when someone else hasn't posted a comment?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Wmdavidson

Retire
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    Your guess is as good as mine. I can forward or copy and paste the email If you don't believe

4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I searched the forum and I can't find anyone on the forum using the name "Maricor Nuico". The only mention of the name on the entire website was in this thread.

I'm going to need some help with this as well. The link you provided wasn't started by Jack and only has two replies from Jack:

A reply to DavyL, the original thread poster, and:

Which was a reply to a question I asked. Neither make any mention of your friend nor would I consider either of the comments rude.

I'm a bit confused; are you saying the comment was made in a private correspondence through email?

If not, where was this alleged rude comment made on Dumaguete Info? Please provide a link to the thread/post you are referring to.

5. OP
    OP
    Wmdavidson

Retire
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.

Thus is the email address noreply@dumagueteinfo.com>

Sorry about using her name different from her DI profile. Hope this clear things up

6. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Read carefully at the bottom of that email:

If she replied to the email thinking it would be sent to Jack she would have been wrong. That email is just an alert email..."noreply" emails generally mean that any replies sent to it will be deleted/discarded, as is what likely happened to any reply she tried to send. You MUST log in to reply to private messages sent on the forum. Please send a reply to JP using the appropriate method and try to sort out whatever the problem is privately since that is where the messages took place. Please use the "Report" link under any post/message you feel breaks the forum rules so that it may be dealt with appropriately and discretely. You can send me a PM if you would like to discuss this further as I see no need for this to be aired out publicly.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.