Dumaguete Info Search

Communication with Manila OPC

Discussion in 'Military and Veterans' started by grandpainak, Jun 29, 2019.

1. grandpainak

grandpainak DI Forum Patron Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +700 / 163
    Message (1). (VA to Me)
    General Inquiry
    -- P., M. L.
    25 Jun 2019 @ 20:46 ET
    To: BRIDGES, JAMES

Hi Mr Bridges,
    I am sorry to hear about what happened to you, but in the end, it went well except for some financial problems. You can apply for reimbursement with FMP.
    I hope you are doing well with your cardiac rehabilitation.
    Have a great day and hope everything is going fine there.

Message (2). (Me to VA)
    26 Jun 2019 @ 01:31 ET
    To: Manila OPC - Primary Care

""it went well except for some financial problems.""
    Those, financial problems, almost cost me my life! Thank you very much for the FMP. If I had died the VA & FMP would not have to PAY anything.
    That is what the FMP is all about :greedy:$$. FMP = Let the VETs die that way we (the US government) will no longer have to full fill our oblation to them for medical.

""You can apply for reimbursement with FMP.""
    REIMBURSEMENT! Dose not do a damm thing to get any of us vets in the hospital when we so desperately need it.

""I hope you are doing well with your cardiac rehabilitation.""
    I believe it is. But I am paying for it one session at a time. NO THANKS TO THE VA OR THE FMP!
    Please forgive me. This FMP (B.S.) has left me with a very sore behind.

Message (3). (VA to. Me)
    From
    (** Primary Care). Manila OPC
    27 Jun 2019 @ 02:59 ET

JAMES
    good afternoon sir,
    I am sorry to hear your comments
    we want to help you but this VA outpatient clinic does not have the authority to provide care in the community
    I hope we can help in other ways
    thanks

S. B. T.
    Administrative Operations Lead

Message (4). (Me to VA)
    28 Jun 2019 @ 00:31 ET
    To: Manila OPC - Primary Care

""I am sorry to hear your comments we want to help you but this VA outpatient clinic does not have the authority to provide care in the community""…
    Or in the Manila OPC either. Since the beginning of the FMP, I see NO real reason for an OPC in the Philippines at all. Please do not think my anger is directed at anyone working at or for the V.A., It is not! I know that you good people have to OBAY your bosses as we all do but that dose not make it right or morally correct.

""I hope we can help in other ways""
    Yes you can; the VA Manila OPC can help me transfer my Primary Care to Puget Sound Care System. The Manila Care System is no longer capable of caring for this VET's, service connected, health care needs.
    Now here is the hard question. Do you really thing there is a need for the Manila OPC if you can not provide the services you were organized for??

No other communication with Manila OPC as of 30/06/19 @ 19:30

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. cabb

cabb DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster ✤Forum Sponsor✤

Ratings:
    +1,106 / 241
    I'm not surprised you didn't get a response. Not saying you shouldn't be upset, but getting angry at someone you are asking for help and then questioning their livelihood is going to get you any browny points. You need to be a little more sophisticated in your approach, unless your real purpose is to vent and you aren't really expecting help. In that case disregard my previous statement.

Just a shot in the dark, but you might try reaching out to your Congressman/Senator. I assume you still have some place you call "home" in the US for tax purposes, voting, etc even though you don't really live there. Good luck!

Out of curiosity, are the people you are corresponding with Filipino or American?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    grandpainak

grandpainak DI Forum Patron Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +700 / 163
    Didn't get a response might be because it is the weekend.

For me this is not a "Browny Points" game. With this FMP it is a life or death game of dancing with the devil.

No I'm not expecting help because these people have their hands tied behind their backs by the US government (FMP).

I REALLY live here, I am HOME. I have no address in the US and don't want one. There are NO Congressmen/Senators that are assigned to help permanent residents of other countries.
    Don't get me wrong, I love the USA and it's people it's the lying a$$ government that I do not trust any farther than I can spit.

The nationally of these people has no bearing on this because they are all US Government employees. Remember their hands tied behind their backs? I remember being in boot camp (1964) being told that I fallow orders... When told to $hit my only question should be, "What color and how much". In case you forgot being a Veteran means that you and/or I were once US government employees. I know how governments work. :greedy::greedy:$

my two centavos.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2019