Dumaguete Info Search

CONN THEATRE ORGAN for SALE !!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by earlmj, Apr 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Some of you may know this famous organ from the USA.
    It weights some 200 kilos or more and was the flagship of the CONN Company in 1978 .
    True Pipe organ sound . Great for Church or elegant Bar or Hotel.
    This organ is unlike the Wurlitzer I offer strickly for those that have experience in playing !
    It has lots of bells and whistles and things like toy chamber features like Tom Tom ,Tambourine , Castinets and so on.
    This is the only one in ASIA !!!
    It nees some small adjustments and contact cleaning ,which any electro technician can do , taking some hours only. A great U S A organ Guru is visiting us in May so he might be willing to help you on that as well.
    Sorry I have no time for that myself to do , all of you or should know I am a very busy man indeed.
    The Conn 652 costed at its time over $ 30.000 , but since it realy needs to go in a short time ,I am giving it a way against a steal of P 30.000 .

Come and see it , once touch , you will fall for it !
    Sorry for the poor quality picture I am not good in resizing !!

For address and more info please send an private mail and I will sedn you my cell phone number We are 20 minutes drive from Dumaguete

Attached Files:

2. jobbee@hotmail.com

jobbee@hotmail.com One Hit Wonder?

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi earlmj, I have been trying to contact you for inquiries. Its about my father's 180 hectares of water property in hagonoy bulacan. would you have any idea or experience in perhaps developing & getting foreign joint ventures for a water front or fisheries. it was once operating as fishpens. hopefully you can advise us on this. thank you

anyways, if you are still around pls. do email me, I also do have inquiries regarding your posts, fwd. msgs. at casperfiona@yahoo.com.au, or if anybody knows your contact numbers & email, pls kindly drop me an email as well. thanks so much!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.