Translation: I'm okay Jack - end of.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Edward K

Edward K DI Senior Member Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +996 / 82
    I'm glad he's ok now, and I'm glad he "...accepted (his) fate,..."

How about the dozens he infected around him because he is too important to self-quarantine ??? Oh ok, now I'm the one who needs "humbling from God" ??? Un-f'ng-believable... (I apologize to my local friends for the cursing)

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Show Pony

Show Pony DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +2,377 / 1,261
    Enojo appology.jpg

Well now you know what an apology from a VIP looks like.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Toto

Toto DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +666 / 205
    Yes The Best Dumaguete
    ftS1ponsrorehad ·
    Shared with:
    Public
    JUST IN: 23 individuals from Bayawan City have turned out positive in the COVID-19 mass testing held Friday and Saturday, Mayor Pryde Henry Teves announced tonight.
    Of the 23, eight are from Tinago, four from Villareal, five from Boyco, one from Nangka, and another five are from Barangay Ubos, Teves said.
    They are all individuals who were traced as contacts of two of the city's COVID-19 patients.
    Teves added that 585 individuals in Bayawan City underwent the mass testing program sponsored by Third District Rep. Arnie Teves.
    He also announced that some areas in the said barangays will be "contained" for 14 days to curb the COVID-19 threat there. #NewsBite | via Raffy Cabristante, 106.3 Yes The Best News Editor

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. anti_crazy

anti_crazy DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +262 / 48
    Yes The Best Dumaguete reporting that all 872 people (from Dumaguete and Zamboanguita) tested negative from Friday's mass testing.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
  6. Toto

Toto DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +666 / 205
    BREAKING: Negros Oriental has 11 new COVID-19 infections, provincial IATF ground commander Dr. Liland Estacion said in a press briefing this afternoon (Nov. 23, 2020).
    Among the new cases are a 45-year-old government employee from Valencia town and a 61-year-old meat vendor at the Dumaguete City Public Market.
    Contact tracing is still ongoing for the new case from Valencia, Estacion said.
    Three new cases were also reported in Santa Catalina, two each in La Libertad and Jimalalud, one in Bacong, and another one in Dumaguete City.
    Five new recoveries were also recorded, Estacion reported.
    Meanwhile, the Negros Oriental Provincial Hospital Molecular Laboratory (NOPHML) has also released its first batch of results: 12 negative and two positive.
    The total case count in Negros Oriental as of today is now at 556, with 154 active cases, 388 recoveries, and 14 deaths. #NewsBite | via Raffy Cabristante, 106.3 Yes The Best News Editor
    [​IMG]

7. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    My gf works at the BPO.

Note: she is not a Spanish speaker or voice operator. Hasn't walked into the office for any reason in 3-4 months.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    The name of the BPO has been released elsewhere online and the company has made a press release. Personally, I feel they could have done a better job with the press release. The workers they have coming into the office are primarily spanish speaking/voice operators, not the chat operators which have been working at home for months. (This was not mentioned in the press release where they asked for their employees to not be discriminated against. I feel this bit of information would have been beneficial since most of their operators are not Spanish speaking or even voice operators.)

9. Toto

Toto DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +666 / 205
    [​IMG]

10. Toto

Toto DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +666 / 205
    [​IMG]