Dumaguete Info Search

Consequences for APOR 191

Discussion in 'COVID-19' started by SkipJack, Oct 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andiflip

andiflip DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +491 / 173
    Also he was travelling with the governors wife.. for what thats worth..

2. Always a Poppy

Always a Poppy DI Senior Member Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +828 / 142
    Yes, and she's from Pamplona!

3. Liverpool fan

Liverpool fan DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,094 / 279
    Blood Type:
    O+
    If you wanna find out, best you ask her husband :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

4. Happy Camper

Happy Camper DI Senior Member Restricted Account Infamous Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,395 / 180
    Blood Type:
    O+
    It is worth a lot since there is no 'loophole' for APORs, they are mandated for a 14 day quarantine and swab tests also.

5. Philpots

Philpots DI Senior Member Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +801 / 170
    Blood Type:
    A-
    • Defamation will not be tolerated here.
    Not off topic i hope but here is are two post I have seen on another group called Dumaguete Expats Group Active that I believe must be noted here
    A DanielxStefanie Gibson ......
    Hi All, please inform all that Patrick Shaun Wilson, Chef & director of Wilson BnB in Ajong is suffering from Shingles, a contagious disease, They are using their contacts & now taking guests from the Govt.Dept. for Quarantine. Sadly no one knows about Shingles there & may get infected.

Thanks for informing others,

Covid 19, we all have to be careful, wear mask, & follow other instructions, in my personal opinion, its like cold & flue, can be controlled by mask & social distance.

And a reply from someone I know so I have not posted his name here, .............. No the country will take no precautions over this but if he has it and people are quarantining there and do carry unknown to them, Corona, then it could well be an added complication. I think the warning published here is sufficient for people to take heed and not go there to stay at this time because of that risk. Why take risks with your life when you have been warned and can go somewhere else where that particular risk is not present? Isnt that the point of this post?

There are other posts if readers care to look on Facebook for this group.

Stay safe

6. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Are you sure about that?
    FB_IMG_1603371160487.jpg
    FB_IMG_1603371165592.jpg
    Chicken pox? Really? We are going to be scared of an extremely common childhood disease that d@mn near 100% of people recover from as well now? And throwing names out? Sounds like a personal vendetta...and defamation. Your post is out of line and, if even true (which I doubt), a complete violation of this man's privacy. You and the FB group should be ashamed of yourselves. Disgusting nonsense, get a life.

The point of your post is defamation, plain and simple. Nobody knows what causes the chicken pox virus to reactivate. To suggest it has anything to do with COVID or that it will result in a worse health outcome is completely unknown and unfounded. Do NOT push this BS on the forum again. Warning point issued.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Toto

Toto DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +666 / 205
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Toto

Toto DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +666 / 205
    This seems too big.How do I make it smaller?

9. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    When you post a Pic on upload you get a Choice of thumbnail or full image. ZAMBO.jpg Thumbnail :cigar:

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. jim787

jim787 DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +434 / 38
    As I read and understand this, they would be required to quarantine 14 days upon returning to Dumaguete after a trip (shopping trip?) to Luzon. Manila is not within or near Region VII
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.