Dumaguete Info Search

Contact Information in User Settings

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & User Feedback' started by baltoed, Sep 25, 2014.

1. baltoed

baltoed DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +18 / 6
    Is it possible to add other contact info in that input box? Can say email or FaceBook contact info be placed in there?
    Even anything Im not thinking of at the moment At present that of course is not possible

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I suppose if you want to add your email or Facebook to the "Website" or "Biography" section you can. As far as adding more fields to the table......yeah, ummm.....I can't even figure out how to get my adsense on the d*mn forum right now (I'm about to buy a ticket to the vBulletin headquarters and start beating down some "programmers"). You would be asking for quite a feat for me to add additional fields.

In short: I would if I could.

3. OP
    OP
    baltoed

baltoed DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +18 / 6
    I follow you Lima-Charlie..I have several different software packages and seems that I have to go back and re-learn everytime I want to change something.. still running across stuff..sorry to keep; listingit but I think you should know whats what