Dumaguete Info Search

Electronics & Appliances Countertop Oven vs Glass Turbo Oven?

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by AlwaysRt, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    That is what I have noticed, at times there is no smell or soot, it burns a nice clean blue flame, other times it does not matter what the flame is turned to, it burns black soot and smells like gasoline, smells very low quality like stale Unleaded Gasoline, leaving a greasy black coating on the bottom of the pots that is difficult to scrub off, something I do not want on my Leg of pork should I buy a stand alone Gas Oven! (I do not want electric)

This explains the differences in LPG/CNG - In Australia we call it Liquid Petroleum Gas...
    Comparison between LPG & Natural Gas | Propane | Butane | Methane | LNG | CNG

And this explains some more about the different temperatures which I did not know about before; (Nothing says you cannot use either for cooking, but here I am suspect about the quality of some of the bottles of Gasul we have bought, I did ask on the 'Petron Gasul' Facebook page about the problem but have received no reply to date...)
    Natural Gas Or LPG Barbecue – What Should You Buy?