Dumaguete Info Search

Feedback Creating "Spoilers"

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & User Feedback' started by Dr. Shiva, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Dr. Shiva

Dr. Shiva DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 165
    Blood Type:
    O-
    Or instruction how to add this spoiler button.

It was not completely off-topic because I pointed to a city which seems (no longer?) handling traffic better.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Click on Insert to the left of the little camera a Drop box will give you additional items as well as the spoiler :smile: if you feel that is what you need to satisfy people

3. OP
    OP
    Dr. Shiva

Dr. Shiva DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 165
    Blood Type:
    O-
    Testing spoiler funcion for future off topics
    Thank you. It seems working
    My wife was 2016 in Ormoc and she told me that the traffic in Ormoc was indeed becoming worse in the rush hour since my last visit in 2013

4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Another method:
    spoiler.PNG

Note: If you see some formatting in a post and you don't know how it was done you can view all possible BB codes at the link below.
    BB Codes | Dumaguete Info
    (Please refrain from changing fonts and changing font colors/size of entire posts. It is annoying and ugly. If it starts being abused warning points will be issued.)