Dumaguete Info Search

Crimes against women in the Philippines - http://www.bwsc.dole.gov.ph/bwscweb/...ome

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by brian ausie, Feb 2, 2012.

1. navytexan

navytexan DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    So if I'm planning on coming to P.I. stay away from Dumaquete if i'm planning on having sex ? O-|

2. tomtorific

tomtorific DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 30
    Yes navytexan.......having sex in Duma is reserved for DI members with more than 27 posts..........LOL.........j/k

3. navytexan

navytexan DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Good thing i'm past that..... :D Almost fell out of my chair ! lol

4. tomtorific

Ratings:
    +108 / 30
    BINGO..........we have a wiener......LOL

5. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,538 / 1,016
    It is okay if you are by yourself... lol

6. tomtorific

Ratings:
    +108 / 30
    My Momma said I would go blind ifn I did that

7. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    That's why we can change font size here on DI .... but also a few nurses around which are trained in avoiding blindness

8. OP
    OP
    brian ausie

brian ausie DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    The allegation was verbal abuse & not providing financial support, for this I was arrested on a mandatory arrest warrant, how many local men get there women pregnant and walk ?? How many of these are arrested with the clause no financial support? I say zero a big fat ZERO you my dear are as stupid as this law. You are bias because you are a woman how many women has you brother got pregnant how many babies does he support??? Better you go and help these poor miserable women with no support from these guys,and not speak about things you have no idea about.

9. OP
    OP
    brian ausie

brian ausie DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    News update I went with my ex to the prosecutor’s office so my ex could withdraw her complaint, as she got half of her reward already x amount of pesos, and guess what they can’t withdraw the case it needs to be heard, “as crimes against women is a very serious law” if it were a murder or robbery or assault then it can be withdrawn what a lovely law! So now I have to front the judge and plead not guilty, what a waste of ---king time and my money.

10. ChMacQueen

ChMacQueen DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,386 / 173
    Exactly. For us foreigners generally if we have a kid we support that kid and generally very generously by filipino standards. But look at the constant single mothers who never got a single centavo from their filipino bf or even former husband and the law does nothing to them. But if we had a wife we seperated from, divorced maybe, even without kids and usually for her own faults WE are expected to still support her? Then look at how much we as foreigners are expected to pay? 15k a month? 20k a month? even sometimes told to pay 50k a month. yet the average salary of many filipino's out there is less then 7k peso's a month...